Thursday, February 7, 2013

Wow...I've been MIA for almost a year!

Hello all my friends! I can't believe it has been almost a year since I posted...I've missed you all.

However, thank God for my friend Ayala for sponsoring 29 Faces Art Challenge because I have been inspired to take on the challenge. I know...I know...I' m 7 days late but I just finished my second face and I did them on canvas...please come back in a day or two and I will have them up.

So excited to be a part of this challenge and to make some new artist friends.

1,001 Blessings to all

4 comments:

  1. I AM THRILLED TO DEATH TO SEE YOU BACK. YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HAVE BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH. I AM EXCITED THAT WE WILL BE SEEING YOUR ART AGAIN! YOU HAVE BEEN MISSED...BUT DEFINITELY NOT FORGOTTEN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OmGosh Ann...you just made me cry...it is beautiful people such as yourself that inspire me...thank you thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Deb ;o))) Yepeeeeee!!!! So happy to see you back ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete