Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Oh How I've Missed You All!

My dear sweet blog friends oh how I've missed you! My last post was in November... one week later I was diagnosed with endometrial cancer! I had surgery ..a hysterectomy and so far so good.

Then you must all remember my daughter Anjelina who was a victim of a violent crime in July of last year...well she had to have another emergency surgery which was related to the first surgery! I was in Florida visiting my new and first granddaughter when I received the news that she was rushed to the hospital....I had to get the first flight back home...all you Moms out there know how bad I felt knowing my daughter was having surgery and I wasn' there!

I am going to keep all the other unkind things that happened in between simply because all of you must be tired of hearing me talk about unhappy things....I swear I am not an "Eeyore" type of person...one who complains about everything...you know the "woe always me" but my family has really had a lot to deal with!

All that said...I can't wait to visit all of you and catch up on things. I have been trying to create as much as I could to try to add to my little Etsy shop. Here are a few...I hope you like them!


I created this piece for the Aceo Challenge.."What do you see when you look out your window"...however I didn't make it on time...my cats all do this...they scratch on the window to come in!
'SOLD'

SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD



10 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about all your struggles, I hope your health and your daughter's health improves, and that you have some better days ahead of you. Have missed you. What sweet ACEO's you have created. Welcome Back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't apologise! You have had so much on your plate & it is great you are doing well, now is a new year, hopefully all troubles in the past & a new year of good health & wonderful things for you & your loved ones! You aceos are just fabulous, they are so happy and I especially love the one of "Looking out the Window" oh goodness it's a treasure - made me laugh! Welcome Back we've missed you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Shelle! We are praying for a healthier year maybe God will have mercy on us!
      So happy to hear from you and equally as happy to hear my cat in the window made you laugh!

      Delete
  3. Hi Pam...it's so great to see you are back also...I know you took a short break a while back...I like the Aceo you did for the swap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello My Precious Friend ;o) So glad to see you back in blog land!! You have been missed so much! Here's to a great New Year!! Keep Smiling my friend ;o)You and your family have been through enough!!! I will e-mail soon! Love all the new aceo's ;o) Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Magic! Thank you for everything your love helped me get through! It is great to be back.

      Delete
  5. Thank you, yes I was in a bit of a funk. I just couldn't get motivated or inspired. Slowly coming out.

    So glad you like it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Deborah, I am so sorry to hear that you had cancer and your daughter had another surgery as well. You have been through so very much! I am so glad to hear from you and do love your ATC's. My thoughts are with you, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh,honey!!!! I am sooooo sorry to hear about your cancer and Anjelina's surgery...My love and prayers to you both!
    It does seem like your inner strength is being tested. I am so pleased to see you back. Goodness..no apologies needed! you certainly are no "Eeyore"..and we are here for you good times and bad!!!! Love all your pieces!!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry for all your troubles. I will be praying for you and your daughter. Love in Christ.

    ReplyDelete