Welcome to my Mad Tea Party! I love this scene and went to sleep last night still singing the song over and over and over...well you get the picture!
Here is some trivia you might enjoy...I really didn't have time to research all of it so I hope it is acurate.
- The movie took five years to complete, but was in development for over ten years before it entered active production.
- This movie is actually a combination of Lewis Carroll's two "Alice" books, "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" and "Through the Looking Glass".
- The Doorknob was the only character in the film that did not appear in Lewis Carroll's books.
- In the Walrus and the Carpenter sequence, the dates on the calendar are the same as they would be in March 2010, when Disney would release Alice in Wonderland (2010), directed by Tim Burton.
- FIND MICKEY: In the scene where Alice grows and gets stuck in the White Rabbit's house, if you look closely at the DoDo bird's flame as he lights his pipe, there is a hidden Mickey flickering in the flame.
- Every time the White Rabbit's watch is seen, it is always 12:25.
|close up of Chesire|
|Alice and painted rose|
GOOD LUCK ALL AND ENJOY THE PARTY