Well I guess I am about to tell you a little more of who I am...Stacy from MagicLoveCrow asked me to join in the fun and I'm glad she did!
Three Places I go:
1. The library..I research everything!
2. Dunkin' Donuts
3. Rides with my dogs...Molly and Princess...car rides...not like roller coasters or merry-go-rounds!
Three Crushes I Have:
1. My husband when he is cooking bacon!
2. A man with long hair, wearing jeans, a flannel, baseball hat on backwards, and Tims...thats my baby!
3. Men in uniform..sorry baby but two out of three ain't bad!
Three Smells that I Love:
1. Puppies breath...smells garlicky.
Three Favorite TV Shows:
1. Dancing With The Stars
3. Modern Family
Three Favorite Movies:
2. The Witches of Eastwick
3. Snow White
1. We should live in such a way as to cause the least amount of pain and suffering to all living things.
2. Laugh easily and often.
3. Encourage your children to be whatever they want to be.
4. Nurture your imagination.
5. Don't let pride get in the way of forgiving someone.
6. Free your heart from hatred...free your mind from worries...live simply.
7. See yourself the way your friends see you...you might be amazed!
(oops I got carried away there)
Three People that I’d Love to Read Their 3s or 4s or 5s...
1.Pam from Always Artistic
2. Debbie from CraftyMoose
Three Things about Me that You Don't Know:
1. I am going to be a Grandma for the first time.
2. When I am afraid...I pray to God, Mary Mother of God, White Light of the Holy Spirit to surround myself and/or whoever I am praying for and if it is really bad I call on ArchAngel Michael.
3. When my Mom was in labor she was extremely ill and the doctors made her sign a paper...it stated that during the birthing process there was a chance of her dying or me..she had to state which of us should be saved....she very bravely picked herself...thanks Mommy.
Three Bands that I Love:
2. Lynyrd Skynyrd
3. The Gypsy Kings
Way too much fun...thank you Stacy!